Cape Town, the most cosmopolitan city in South Africa is booming, and you want and have to spend a few days in this gorgeous city.
With an exceptional scenery, between sea and mountains, not a week end goes by without a trendy event gathering all the jet setters. If you’re more into the beach and into farniente, Camps Bay is the ideal place to grab some cocktails and show off in a more relaxed way.
For the discreet ones, immerse yourself in the vineyards, a few kilometres away from the city, to do some wine tasting along with a sumptuous meal.
Let’s say that Cape Town has something for everyone, and even the adventurous ones will fall in love with this city when climbing the mystic Table Mountain.
– The vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschoek.
– Shop and party on Long Street.
– Cruise around the colourful Bo-Kaap.
– Have a walk on the local ‘croisette’ of Green Point.
– A brunch at The 12 Apostles while spotting some whales and dolphins.
Text : Nathalie Bardin
Photos : Jean-Marc Lederman