- 2 racks of lamb
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 2 thyme sprigs
Red wines. Chambertin, Graves La Tour Bicheau or a Corsica wine Armettu. Reds from Languedoc can perfectly accompany this recipe .
- Take 2 racks of young lamb.
- Tie them together by intertwining the ribs or ask the butcher to do it.
- Add up the herbs all over the meat held by the string.
- Apply with a brush a little olive oil, sprinkle with Espelette pepper.
- Cook them, starting cold, for 45 minutes at 180 ° C.
- When cooked, drizzle some fleur de sel, pour a bit of water in the bottom of the pan and allow it to reduce.
- As an accompaniment, you can prepare minis zucchini gratins that you will cook together in the oven or warm over very low heat a pot of baked beans from Anne Rozès, canning company in Pays Basque.
- To accompany the meat, garlic cream works best as a flavor enhancer for the meat and zucchini gratins.